Saturday, July 30, 2022

hello 26

if 26 is just a number up from 25 but why does it feel like i’m a decade older? it is a tad over a quarter of a century where i feel like i have my whole life in front of me to figure out at this time. but well, hello 26. 

life in the last few months of 25 has been quite hectic and stressful. it's like it's not just giving a lemon by handing it but instead by shooting them out of a pitching machine right at me. and not a single day gone by is the same as any other day before. at this point, the only thing certain is uncertainty. the only thing constant is inconsistency. but it is what it is. life is life. c’est la vie. 


but 25 was a whole other experience i could never thought i could do. i could never write it out in a blog. it was a wild ride but worthwhile. the year itself has been rewarding and i have learned so much about everything and everyone around me and especially me myself. it was a year of me testing my capability and adapt and grow. 


i guess writing this at the back of a bus near regent street isn’t something i could do everyday. i can’t be more thankful for everyone in this journey so far. dear everyone, i cannot wait to be home with you all. šŸ’ž




No comments:

Post a Comment