Friday, January 3, 2020

Thank you 4.5


Thank you
Thank you
Thank you for all your love
Thank you for all your care
Thank you for all your attention
Thank you for all your effort these past few years
Thank you for all the moment
Thank you for the comfort
Thank you for the tolerance
Thank you for the happiness
Thank you for all things rainbow and butterfly in the stomach

But also thank you for the every day fear
Thank you for the insecurity I needed to cope alone
Thank you for the anxiety and overthinking
Thank you for making me a fool a few times
Thank you for all the lies that I have to convince myself
Thank you for the uncertainties you gave
Thank you for all the suffer you put me through
Thank you for proving me that I can’t change a person even though I gave in everything
Thank you for proving me that I don’t deserve this
Thank you for leaving me a scar bigger than the one on my face

Last but not least, this is goodbye. I hope you won’t destroy the next person like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment